Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Project Duncan- Week 1

Hello all :D
If you haven't seen my previous posts, I am doing an animatic for my final project. This is based on the World Wildlife Fund's articles about tigers in Sumatra losing their home to paper companies. Articles One & Two on the WWF website awoke my awareness, and lit a fire inside me to do a PSA about this.

Here's what I have so far:
Main Character/ His Environment:
Story:


Plan of Attack:
As a senior, I only have 5 weeks left from today (EEEK!)
I am still trying to determine how to go about this. I think the best way to do it, and make sure I can complete it...I'll start by doing Key Frames, and then each week fill in more and more, always thinking about the animatic at a whole. Therefore, no matter what point I stop at, I'll still feel the animatic is 'complete'.

No comments:

Post a Comment